2015/05/22

What I packed for an overnight trip.

Simple is the best but when it comes to a short trip that dosen't involve flying or walking around a lot, I think overpacking is somewhat acceptable.

Toiletry & Skincare


  • Travel size shampoo, body wash, conditioner from MINIS - I think these particular travel-sized babies are great. Not the greatest quality but they are inexpensive & travel-friendly so since I only use it occasionally, these fit my needs. They have everything from toothpaste to body lotion. Very convenient + the packaging is cute and simple.
  • Travel size Sweet Pea body lotion from Bath & Body Works
  • Missha cleanser foil sample (I'm pretty sure there's enough product for 2 uses in this foil, tonight and next morning)
  • Missha serum & cream foil samples
  • Missha makeup remover tissue sample
  • The Saem Iceland toner, emulsion, moisture cream(combination skin) samples
  • Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask sample - didn't want to use sheet mask and look weird to all my friends hehe
  • The Face Shop sunscreen sample
  • Toothpaste & toothbrush
  • Hair tie
  • PVC bag from Daiso

Makeup


I probably won't do full face makeup but this is the makeup pouch I take when I don't do my makeup in the morning and plan to do my makeup when I'm out, and I decided to just bring this rather than going for another round of picking out which items I want to take. I will do a separate post all about this one.

Clothes






















  • fuzzy pajama pants & an old jersey for sleepy time
  • shorts (I might go into the river for fun and I need something to change into)
  • a couple underwear items I decided not to photograph

Miscellaneous












  • 2 towels - the more towels, the merrier, but this time I'm only taking to
  • phone charger - a must-have
  • a plastic bag - bring as many of these as you can because they come in handy
  • 10th Anniversary by James Patterson - it's going to be a long train ride so a book is necessary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...