2015/10/21

Finish 16 by 2016


I decided to do 16 by 2016 since I am trying to finish up some non-vegan stuff. I put this up on reddit MakeupRehab but I figured I'd blog about it too. I already emptied the Etude House eyeliner (have another one though) and Laneige lipstick had to be tossed because I'm pretty sure it went bad. I added A'pieu product to make it 16.



  • Bath & Body Works Strawberry Cosmo Liplicious Lip Gloss
  • Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil BR402 - already emptied!
  • KissMe Heavy Rotation Coloring Eyebrow in N02
  • Etude House Dr. Mascara Fixer for Perfect Lash
  • KissMe Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara
  • Innisfree Eye Primer
  • Etude House Face Color Corset 4 Light Shading Corset
  • Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm
  • Nivea Essential Care
  • one depotted eye shadow Rimmel Glam Eyes Quad in Sun Safari
  • Laneige Pure Glossy Lipstick in Cloud Purple went bad, had to be tossed
  • Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Primer
  • Orbis forgot the name powder
  • A'pieu Essential Source Salt Cream
  • Innisfree Apple Juicy Lip & Eye Remover
  • The Saem Iceland Hydrating Essence
  • A'pieu Kissable Tint Stick in OR01 - added to replace Laneige Lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...