2015/10/30

Mini Haul/Unboxing: Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings



  • Better Than Sex mascara (deluxe size)
  • Shadow Insurance (deluxe size)
  • Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer (deluxe size)
  • Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer (deluxe size)
And all of this for $20!
Now of course, I had to wait a while for the delivery, and since Too Faced doesn't do direct international delivery to my country, I had to use another service for that. But it was totally worth it!

I will be throwing away my mascara, there isn't much left of my eye shadow primer. My bronzer has huge pan. So I needed replacements. This kit seemed perfect, and it's vegan-friendly! Better than Sex, Shadow Insurance and Chocolate Soleil are all very hyped products so I am excited.

The box!!

Inside the box.

The pretties!!


You get to choose 2 samples with every order and I got sample cards for Cocoa Powder Foundation and Tinted Beauty Balm. After I finish up the non-vegan ones I already have, I want to try their stuff too, and since having matching shades are very important with foundation and BB it's very nice to be able to try out samples.



And I will most definitely review these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...