2015/10/25

Current Wishlist

I know, buying too much is a problem. But there is nothing wrong with having a wishlist so I know what to buy to replace the empties, right?

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Rush
레볼루션 in color 러쉬
I really need an MLBB lipstick, and this one looks lovely!
*Urban Decay is cruelty free but owned by L'oreal (that sells to mainland China)

Shiro Cosmetics A Bit of Light Reading, Wizard Wheezes, If You've Got Enough Nerve
hermy1twins1ginny1
I am drooling over the Marauders, Mugwumps, and Muggles collection. I want ALL of them but I will contain myself and only buy everyday shades when it's time.

Shiro Cosmetics The Blood of My Enemies, Steve O' Lantern, What's This Lever Do?
thebloodofmyenemies1steveolantern1whatsthisleverdo1
First of all can we talk about the lip gloss name? I will wear this whenever I'm facing tough. These eye shadow colors are soooo beautiful and unique I can't even.

Femme Fatale Jewels From the Deep , Heart's Desires
jewelfromthedeepheartsdesires1
These are the prettiest nail polish I have ever seen everrrrr

Glamour Doll Eyes Halo Collection, Liars Keep Secrets Collection, Bad Seed
Halo CollectionLiars Keep SecretsBad Seed
Ordering collection would be too many so I'm ordering samples but aren't they pretty? Aren't they???? And of course a girl needs a black eyeliner, a vegan one.

Glamour Doll Eyes Glitter Fix, Bikini Car Wash
Glitter FixBikini Car Wash
Glitter looks better on a glitter base, so I want one. And I want a straight-up glitter to go with them!

Corvus Cosmetics The Bronzes Collection
The Bronzes | Full Collection
I know these are similar colors to Halo Collection and I will not buy these until I use up the Halo Collection samples but I want to try this brand.

Matt & Nat Kintla in Midnight

This looks so pretty and functional. Their bags are all vegan and ugh they have so many pretty stuff I want them all even though I only carry one bag at a time.

Matt & Nat Clarke in Macaroon

I cannot decide between Kintla and this!!! ahh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...