2015/10/29

October Empties & Destashes + Finish 16 by 2016 Update

Destash - given away

Innisfree Mineral Single Shadow in 3, 23, 42, 43
Aritaum Mono Eyes No. 54 Cairo

I gave these to a friend as I was not using them right now and these are not cruelty free anyways. My friend was happy, I was happy :D

Tossed


MAC Prolongwear Concealer
Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk OR204
Laneige Pure Glossy Lipstick in Cloud Purple
Aritaum Cushion Tint in Summer (not photographed)

These were way too old. They did get much love while they lasted so no regrets :P

The Face Shop Black Label Lipstick in Flower Pink
Aritaum Cushion Tint in Mini
Aritaum Honey Melting Tint in Sugar Syrup

These were too cool-toned to work for me. Damn you, overly yellow store lightings that make cool-toned colors look warmer D: 

Empties!


The Saem Iceland Hydrating Essence
-meh. WNR
Etude House Proof 10 Pencil in Ash Brown
-These crease around my eyes :( Not cruelty-free
Tony Moly nail base coat
-meh.
Only three empties because I have ton of almost-empties! November will have many more.


Finish 16 by 2016


  • Bath & Body Works Strawberry Cosmo Liplicious Lip Gloss - did use it a bit but still some left
  • Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil BR402 - emptied!
  • KissMe Heavy Rotation Coloring Eyebrow in N02 - didn't use much TBH. My hair is black now :(
  • Etude House Dr. Mascara Fixer for Perfect Lash - been using it consistently
  • KissMe Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara - used it a lot more
  • Innisfree Eye Primer - been using consistently, can't know how much is left though
  • Etude House Face Color Corset 4 Light Shading Corset - Huge pan!!
  • Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm - Used this a lot
  • Nivea Essential Care - Have been using Himalaya one more so not much progress here 
  • one depotted eye shadow Rimmel Glam Eyes Quad in Sun Safari - Big dip, when will I hit pan?
  • Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Primer - Used a lot, still quite much left
  • Orbis forgot the name powder - Not much left but I haven't used it that much. I guess I don't get that oily during winter
  • A'pieu Essential Source Salt Cream - almost gone!
  • Innisfree Apple Juicy Lip & Eye Remover - 35% left maybe?
  • The Saem Iceland Hydrating Essence - emptied!
  • A'pieu Kissable Tint Stick in OR01 - 40% left maybe?
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...