2016/02/24

A Travel Packing Master Checklist

When you travel, you want to be ready. Checking if you got everything in your brain can be kind of tricky, if you have a lot to prepare. I used to compile a list every time, but I often forget something. I created a master list once and for all, so I can easily reference back to it. Of course packing really isn't one-size-fits-all, so you'll have to make some modification according to your needs, but this is a good base to start with. I made the list check-able, so you can 'check' things as you go, and I put in text field so you can adjust the numbers you need. I also made a printable, for those who prefer tangible papers. Bon voyage!

Clothes

Underwear
Socks
Sleepwear
Shirts
Pants/shorts/skirts
Dresses
Hat
Flip-flops

Toiletries & Skincare

Toothpaste
Toothbrush
Facial cleanser
Toner
Lotion/cream
Sunscreen
Shampoo
Conditioner
Body wash
Body Lotion
Lip balm

Makeup

Makeup remover
Primer
Foundation/BB cream
Powder
Blush/Highlighter/Bronzer
I recommend bringing only one of the above when you travel
Eye shadow
Eyeliner
Lip product

Miscellaneous

Chargers for electronics
Medicine
Towels
If you read The Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy you would know the importance of towels.
Snacks
 Passport (if traveling overseas)
 A card with emergency contact information



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...