2016/02/27

Back to School: What's In My School Bag? My School Supplies

In South Korea, school year starts at March. School's about to start and I kind of feel bittersweet about that. Part of me wants to start school, but part of me wants to lay around and enjoy more free time.

Going back to school is still exciting, so let me share what is in my school bag.


The Bag: National Geographic grey backpack. I think my mom got this when she bought a set of NatGeo suitcases.

School Supplies


Five Star Flex Notebinder - I like that I can easily take any paper in and out of binders, but I don't like the bulkiness of them. This notebinder is perfect!

Red 3-Ring Pencil Pouch with Mesh Pocket (similar-4pack) -

CMYK planner - I use this to meticulously plan my day and I use this to take to school, and my other planner is to use outside of school.

Molskine Volant Ruled Notebook Sage Green -

Ruler/hole puncher - Having a hole puncher at hand is very convenient, and this one doubles as a 30cm ruler.

Inside the pencil pouch: 


Some cheap earphones, sticky notes, Jetstream black pen, mechanical pencil and lead, Signo DX green pen, Gelly Roll pink pen, Lumi-liner orange highlighter, Zebra Mildliner grey highlighter, orange ball-point pen from Daiso, blue highlighter, ruler.

Others



A pouch from Daiso - This is kinda old but I use it anyways.

Casio fx 570ES-PLUS - I kinda stole this from my SO lol. I have a more expensive calculator but I reach for this more often. It's smaller, and it has all the constants listed. Besides, some professors don't let me use the TI n-spire CX CAS because they think I might use its functions to cheat.

Stanley Adventure Stainless Steel flask - I find that this flat-ish rectangular parallelepiped shape is much easier to carry around than cylindrical bottles. One downside is that people think I'm carrying around alcohol.

Wallet - SO got this for me last year. All I really need to spend my money is my phone, but this is an important thing for me so I take this with me all the time. The first card in the wallet is my organ donor registration card, so if I ever go braindead the doctors can transplant my organ as soon as possible.

Inside the pouch:



KiKi's Delivery Service handkerchief, toothpaste* and an electric toothbrush that looks like a dildo, hand lotion*, a tampon, wet wipes I got from Russia, hand sanitizer, hair tie, Dior Addict Lip Glow*, Nivea lip balm*, eye drops*, blotting paper, Lush Imogen Rose solid perfume.

* not cruelty-free or vegan, I'm trying to use up the products I already had before I decided to go vegan.


"School organization", "How I use my planner for school", and "What's in my bag?" posts are to come so look forward to it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...