2015/11/07

Vegan Mini Haul: iHerb

I love iHerb. I can get so many vegan things for reasonable price and they shipnto South Korea for just $4, free shipping with orders over $40.

Deva Vegan B12 with Folic Acid & B6


It is well known that B12 is not easy to get in vegan diet these days. I thought I should make sure I get enough by taking supplements.

Now Real Food Xanthan Gum and Simply Organic Madagascar Pure Vanilla Extract


I need these to bake Peanut Butter Cookies!

Ecotools Six Piece Essential Eye Set & Fresh & Flawless Five Piece Complexion Set

Much needed addition to my makeup brush collection. I only have cheap dollar store brushes and I need more in numbers. I don't know why I didn't get more until now.

Surf Sweets Watermelon Rings


Vegan jellys are not easy to find, jelly normally contain gelatin. But iHerb has a ton! I wanted to see if I can eat watermelon flavored jelly when I have watermelon allergy. I know, it's weird but if I can taste watermelon without allergic reaction that is nice, right? And it turns out this doesn't trigger allergic reaction yay! It tastes too sugary though.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...