2015/11/29

November Empties & Finish 16 by 2016 Update


The Face Shop Chia Seed Watery Lotion

I really liked it, possibly the best lotion I've ever used. I'd repurchase it if it was cruelty-free :(

A'pieu Essential Source Salt Cream

Not rich enough for winter. WNR

Nivea Essential Care

Probably my favorite cheap, widely-available lip balm. Too bad it's not cruelty free.

Mamonde Eye Cream

It was meh, didn't do much for my eye area and ended up going to my neck like any other products that I don't like on my face.

Clean & Clear Oil Blotting Sheets

It gets the job done.

Hi Pitch Cleansing Oil - not photographed

It was nice, it pulls out gunks you didn't know existed. WNR since I don't think it's cruelty free.

Hatomugi Skin Conditioner

I did like it, really good price too. It probably isn't cruelty free though.


  • Bath & Body Works Strawberry Cosmo Liplicious Lip Gloss - 50% used? I swear this thing regenerates overnight
  • Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil BR402 - emptied!
  • KissMe Heavy Rotation Coloring Eyebrow in N02 - didn't use much TBH. My hair is black now :(
  • Etude House Dr. Mascara Fixer for Perfect Lash - 5%-10% left
  • KissMe Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara - on its last legs
  • Innisfree Eye Primer - on its last legs
  • Etude House Face Color Corset 4 Light Shading Corset - Huge pan!! Repressed
  • Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm - 20% left
  • Nivea Essential CareEmptied!!
  • one depotted eye shadow Rimmel Glam Eyes Quad in Sun Safari - Hit pan
  • Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Primer - 50% left?
  • Orbis forgot the name powder - Not much left but I haven't used it that much. I guess I don't get that oily during winter
  • A'pieu Essential Source Salt Cream - Emptied!!
  • Innisfree Apple Juicy Lip & Eye Remover - 15%-20% left
  • The Saem Iceland Hydrating Essence - Emptied!
  • A'pieu Kissable Tint Stick in OR01 - 30% left
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...